Thursday, August 17, 2023

Post Two

I found LE COSTUME HISTORIQUE through the illustration credits of another book whose name I don't recall as I didn't write it down. Thanks to the Internet Archive I was able to download all six volumes of the work in the original French that I don't read. I spent an evening and extracted each page that had an illustration on it from each volume and have about 500 pages of compiled illustrations. The image in the previous post had three other illustrations on the same page. Today and yesterday I isolated them from the book and will post them here.






I like these. I don't know if I'll use them for the game but they're nice and extracting them is good exercise with the Affinity digital tools. Just like the image in the previous post, these are from LE COSTUME HISTORIQUE, Vol 6, pg 21, illustrated by M. A. Racinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment